Is Everybody Ready for Twenty Questions?
This Thursday, we’re going to get to know each other a bit better! How will we do it? Answer some questions! We Googled “questions” and WOW! We got thousands! But we winnowed it down to twenty. Please pick 2-3 that interest you.
See you Thursday at 5pm!
Nancy and John
- What’s your favorite place on Earth and why?
- What’s one place you’ve been that you never want to return to?
- If you could only bring 3 items with you on a deserted island, what would they be?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- What’s on your bucket list?
- Who’s your dream dinner party guest, dead or alive?
- What is something people would never guess just by looking at you?
- Do you believe in a higher power? An afterlife? Describe if you can.
- Have you ever failed at something? What did you do after it happened?
- What word would your friends use to describe you? Do you agree or disagree?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- Would you rather travel into the future or the past? Why?
- What did teachers used to say about you–and is it still true today?
- What’s something you wish you could change about yourself?
- What was/is your career? What was/is the best/worst part of it?
- Do you have any nicknames? How did you earn them and why?
- What are three things you do to delay PD symptoms? What are you willing to try?
- Which of your 5 senses is the strongest? How was it helped or hindered you?
- If you had a warning label, what would it say?